• Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
• Sending a written request to the following address:
True Fabrications, Inc. Attn: Legal Department 154 N 35th Street Seattle, WA 98103
A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
Our Sites are not designed or intended for use by children under 13 and comply with the provisions of the Children’s On-Line Privacy Protection Act. If you are under 18, you should use our Sites only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Children under 13 may not submit any personally identifiable information to us, and if we discover that we have inadvertently gathered any such information from a child under 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete it.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES TRUE FABRICATIONS, INC. GATHER?
The information we obtain from users helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at our Sites. Here are the general types of information we gather: Information You Give Us
• True Fabrications, Inc. receives and stores any information you provide to us during your order and registration process. Such information may include your name, shipping address, billing address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number, shopping interests and preferences, transaction history, and other personal data (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information that is reasonably necessary to comply with your requests and with our legitimate business interests. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to participate in certain useful Site features.
Information Gathered Automatically
• True Fabrications, Inc. receives and stores certain non-personal identifiable information when you visit our Sites. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and “clear gifs” to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses one of our Sites, or when you are provided the opportunity to complete surveys, participate in a sweepstakes or other incentives, or open or respond to any newsletter or other e-mail you may have requested.
• Examples of the information we collect and analyze in this manner include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; your behavior on our Sites and related services, including the products you view or searched for, as well as the URL you come from and go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not).
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to participate in our surveys or incentives, purchase products, or take advantage of certain useful Site features.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about Site users is an important part of our business and we take steps to maintain the privacy and security of such information against unauthorized access. We generally use such information for such purposes as customizing future shopping and savings opportunities for you, improving our services, and communicating with you if you have authorized such communication. If you currently receive our emails and do not wish to continue receiving them, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, we employ other companies and individuals to perform various functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We have reasonable security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control. While no system is completely foolproof, we take the security of your personal information seriously, and our security measures are designed to protect that information in a responsible manner. However, you should be aware that any communication via the Internet, and security measures in connection with such communication, is not failsafe or foolproof, and there is always a possibility that data may be lost or intercepted by unauthorized parties during such transmission or after receipt. You agree that True Fabrications, Inc. shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with such lost or intercepted data.
From time to time, True Fabrications, Inc. will send newsletters and other e-mail to members and others. You can always choose not to receive e-mail from True Fabrications, Inc. Each of our e-mail messages contains a link or instructions at the bottom of the e-mail for the purpose of adjusting your e-mail subscription preferences.
True Fabrications, Inc. is opposed to unsolicited commercial e-mail (“spam”). If you receive any unsolicited e-mails from spammers, please be assured that True Fabrications, Inc. did not provide your e-mail address to such parties. This does not mean that we can prevent spam from happening on the Internet. If you believe that you have received unsolicited e-mail from us, please contact email@example.com.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, although that might prevent us from personalizing our services for you or may prevent you from taking advantage of certain useful Site features.